The new year is here. What better time to challenge yourself to do something new?? If you feel up to the challenge, then you should give this winter polar bear cake a try!
This is different than a polar bear challenge that requires you to submerge yourself in freezing cold water. We promise, there is no cold water involved in this cake challenge! 🙂
We are challenging you to create your very own polar bear cake. You can use whatever cake flavor you prefer, and we highly recommend customizing the cake to reflect your tastes or personality.Perhaps you could add a bow tie or maybe a hat to your polar bear cake!
Perhaps you could add a bow tie or maybe a hat to your polar bear cake!
When you finish your cake, we want to see your finished product. Feel free to share a photo of your completed polar bear cake in the comments section below.We will include the ingredients and supplies list below. We will also include links for some of the required supplies so you can get what you need to complete this challenge at an affordable price. Have fun making you
We will include the ingredients and supplies list below. We will also include links for some of the required supplies so you can get what you need to complete this challenge at an affordable price. Have fun making your polar bear cake!
Celebrate Winter With An Incredible Polar Bear Cake
- White fondant pack 4.4 ounces (1 1/4 ounce. needed for the cake)
- White decorator icing – 4.5 lbs. (4 cups of icing needed for the cake)
- Roll-out cookie dough
- Flaked coconut (10 ounces needed)
- You favorite cake recipe or mix (6 3/4 cups batter needed to make this cake)
- 6″ round cake pan
- A French rolling pin
- 9″ fondant roller
- 10 x 16 cookie cooling rack
- Round fondant double cut-outs set (“B”, “F” and “D” cut-outs used)
- No. 8 round decorating tip
- Medium sized cookie sheet
- 9″ angled spatula
- Roll-N-Cut mat